Friday, July 14, 2017

Super Excited!

So excited.  I was asked to be a guest designer over at Simply Crafty SVGs and also on facebook at Simply Crafty SVGs.  What a great honor.  I love the files that this site has and the owner Sandy is a fabulous designer.  Her design team is top notch.  Their examples with Simply Crafty SVGs 3D files are beautiful.  Please go on over and say hello and look around.

So for my project I wanted to make something for Bobs birthday which is in a couple of weeks.  Bob is a machinist.  We own a machine shop and he is in high demand.  So the file I chose is a 3D Tool Box.  It looks just like the 4 that we have in the shop.  This one is able to be filled with what ever you want.  It has a top section and a lower section.  I used standard cardstock and my ATG gun.  I think I will go to a candy store and look around.  Might be able to put some saltwater taffy in the bottom.  So here is how my Simply Crafty SVGs 3D Tool Box Turned out.

Here is the front view on the SBC 1600
(surfacer)

Side view of tab and look at the lock.
(Value Installer)

The other side.

The back of the tool box.
(sitting on the stones for the
valve machine)
I hope that you will try some of the free files over on the shopping page for Simply Crafty SVGs.  I have to confess, I will be doing more 3D SVGs.  I am totally hooked.  Again, thank you for visiting and see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!