Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Challenge #6 Anything Goes

Hello Hello!  So happy that you could visit.  My daughter is having Thanksgiving day dinner at her home this year.  I am so proud of her.  I thought I would make some table place cards for seating. I knew right off the bat exactly what I would create with this image. Here we go!

The image that I have chosen for this month is Pumpkin Patch Kitty.  Miss Mary, the owner and designer of Createful Hearts Digi's has sketched this adorable kitty sitting in the pumpkin patch.  What a beautiful image and a dream to color! 

So now lets see some pics (it's heavy with pics this week). 

First I figured out the dimensions of my project.   

I have used a 5 1/2" square.

I thought that this paper would be great. 
It has metallic gold leaves also.
I thought you might like seeing where I work.  This is
a butcher block tool chest that Hubby thought would
be just perfect in my craft room.  He was right!  I love
this chest.

These are place cards for daughters first Thanksgiving Dinner!
Here are min and hubby Bobs.
Here are the daughters!

This was a very fun project.  Remember to check out all of Miss Mary's Esty site.  Her (& Hubby Mark) designs are wonderful and many perfect for any occasion. 

That's it for this month.  We have a big surprise coming up so make sure to visit our Facebook page for news updates and FREE Digi's.  Please use one of the freebies and join our challenges!  Hope to see you very soon!

Bright Blessings, Jana


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!