Monday, February 19, 2018

Let's get started!

Last year I was invited to be a guest designer at Simply Crafty Svg's.  I had no experience with 3D designs but I struggled through it.  Sandy Stark the owner and designer had a design team call in January 2018.  I MADE THE TEAM!  I can't tell you how honored I am to be part of this amazing team.  I am stretching my wings and learning a different way of paper crafting.  Please come along for my adventure!

So for February I wanted to start out simple.  I asked Sandy for a file called "Dog Sticky Notepad Holder".  Gang I have to tell you, Simply Crafty SVG's are amazing.  There are video's on Simply Crafty SVG's Youtube Channel that show you step by step how to assembly these 3D SVG's.  Then Simply Crafty is on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.  Please visit and subscribe.  You won't be sorry.

Now on to the Dog Sticky Notepad Holder.  On Simply Crafty SVG's Youtube channel there is a Horse Sticky Notepad Holder that is very detailed and can also be used for the Cat and Dog patterns.  With that said, have I told you how much I love this group?

Next week I will have a listing of all the colors used (colors used is what I call the items I used to craft a project)   But now on to the photos...

This is Mama
This is Dad

This is Junior


Side view, I think I got the easel on wrong.  Oh well I
am learning!


This is the back of the Dog.  Sandy has even added a brace to make the
3D design stand up better is using thin paper.

Well what do you think?  Ok for a first project?  Let me know.  The first of the month is when a new project of mine will be on the blog.  So until then, Bright Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!