Saturday, February 25, 2017

Easter Inspiration

Hello everyone, and welcome back to another ScrappyDew Creations blog post.  I am thrilled that you took the time to visit today.

I have two little ones in the neighborhood that I like to spoil on holidays.  Usually it is a treat bag with goodies inside (the parents usually get some also).  This year I have a boy and a girl to make for.  We have one more little boy, but he is not arriving until Memorial Day.  I have made Easter tags for their goodie bags.  So here are the colors for this week:

~Boy and Girl Bunny 2015
~Recollections paper scraps
~KNK Zing electronic cutter
~Make The Cut Software
~Cracked Egg File from the MTC Gallery
~Lattice Egg File from the MTC Gallery
~Color Bok Mirrored Paper
~Very, very old Easter Greeting Stamp
~Pebbles Classic Chalk
~The usual tools that are too long to list

So first, I made the bunnies.  (i have to say, i miss figuring out how to put files together.  so be ready for lots more) Next came the egg and the lattice egg frame.  Nothing unusual came up.  Just a darned good file provided by ScrappyDew.  (did you know that their files come in a variety of formats?)  So lets take a look at what I came up with for Easter 2017.

The treat bags are a carrot and a chick.

Here is a closer look.

The little girls.

The little boys.

An uncluttered look.

I hope that this post gives you some ideas.  Holidays are to stressful.  So do something that you love and enjoy friends and family.  Have a great FAT Tuesday next week.  See you back here next Saturday.

Have your best week ever!  Bright Blessings, 



SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!