Sunday, March 12, 2017

For my mentor and my best friend!

This is a very special birthday card.  I make one each year and each year I think this is the best one yet!  This year I used Scrap Factory!  If you haven't worked with it or heaven forbid, you have never heard of it, use the link and go check it out.  It is a program that ScrappyDew created a few years ago.  Gang, it lets you create your own svg files of either a boy or a girl.  So you select a body, hair, outfit and accessory item and then save the file.  The file is automatically saved as a svg file ready for a number of cutters.  Let me show you what I designed but first this weeks colors.

Michelles Birthday Card
Scrap Factory Doll Builder program
     Body-open toes
     Hair-Amelia
     Outfit-Dotted Beach Dress
     Accessory-Dotted Beach Dress
Recollections paper
Miss Elizabeth's Amethyst ScrapBook kit
Jot Stickers from The Dollar Store
Font used is called Banco from dafont.com

For my dear friend and mentor Michelle!  You go above and way beyond the call of duty.  Your helpfullness is legendary.  One day, my wish is to meet in person.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

This is the front, in Michelles favorite color, Purple!!!

The inside.

and the back.
So now all that is left to do, is package everything up.  It should be there in 2-3 days.  (I love shipping USPS from home)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNNAR AND DEAR MICHELLE!!!!!

Have your best week ever!  Bright blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!