Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Ready for some fun?

Good morning and WELCOME!  Today is the first challenge post for the amazing designer Mary Smith and her challenge blog Createful Heartcards.  I am very humbled to be a part of this new beginning.  I think you will love Mary's designs and her husband is a designer also.  Each challenge for the for see able future is anything goes.  So lets get this party started!  But first the colors I used for this months image...

So my image this month is called sweet hearts.  It is available in Mary's ESTY shop.  Here is what I used to make my design:
SIVO Colored Pencils: (These pencils are from India and have very soft lead)
     Brown, Dk. Brown and Red
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
     FS1, FS2, TB4, IG2, LY2, LY3, IG4 AND DR4
3M 45 spray adhesive
Mirror paper from Dollar Tree
Blue card stock from Paper House
Printed ATOM paper from Joanns

My tools I can't live without:
Needle nosed tweezers, quilting ruler, rotary cutter, huge cutting mat and some stuff I will remember next month.

So here is this months inspiration:

See the atoms bouncing around, that is how I figured out the caption for the card.

The inside.  Sorry the picture is crooked.

That is my creation for this months challenge.  Please my friends, share my blog to your crafty friends.  Let's get the word about the new challenge that Createful Heartcards has going.  Make sure to visit Mary's Facebook page Createful Heart Digi's and Designs.

Thank you my friends for showing some love to Createful Heart.  I urge you to share the news everywhere!

Until later, bright blessings, 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!