Friday, September 15, 2017

Createful Hearts Challenge #2 ATG

Hello all!  So glad that you could join me today.  Challenge #2 is starting over at Createful Heart Cards For the time being each challenge is anything goes.  Createful Heart Cards would love for you to use one of their images (but not required) and make sure you read all the rules.

OK on to my creation.  Mary (the designer) has hand drawn this wonderful grouping of poppies.  I dislike making sympathy cards and decided to use this bouquet for the focal point.  Here is what I came up with.
The red version

The gold version

I just couldn't get a pic to show that each flower and leaf are foiled in total red or total gold.  Maybe these pics will help.






Now you can see the red and gold foil.  Foiling just adds a beautiful fancy effect.  I am sure if needed, these sympathy cards will warm the heart of the person receiving it.

I will have another beautiful creation featuring Mary's hand drawn designs in a month.  Meanwhile Team Createful Divas will show off their creative designs in 2 weeks.  

So take care my friends, bright blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!