Monday, February 4, 2019

Valentines Day Bags for Simply Crafty SVG'S

Hey everyone!  It's the first Monday of the month of February.  It's time to show you what I have created using the file Valentines Day Bag.  I try to show my appreciation to the employees each holiday.  Candy is essential and if it's chocolate all the better.  So I made one for each of the crew.

This bag is a little tricky to put together.  Just make sure that you score your lines first, just like Sandy says to.  The bags go together very easily when you glue/tape the bottoms closed.  Then it's just a little creasing to make the bags fabulous.  So here is what I made. 


These are for the men in the shop.
These are for the ladies in the shop.

See how nicely the bags are creased.  


I used little bitty pieces of sticky Velcro to seal the bags.
So these are the little treats for the people in the shop.  Had a lot of fun making them.  Let your imagination lose and design something wonderful.  So many uses for these little bags.  I hope that you try this file out.

Bright Blessings, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!