Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #477

Huh?  What is this?  Well that is my big surprise.  I have the honor of being on the design team forPenny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.  With Southern Girls Challenge shutting their doors I had some extra time on my hands.  Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge basically dropped into my life.  I want to thank Tracy Moloney and Linda Mc Enery for this opportunity.  I hope to try some new techniques and improve on my coloring.

So for my first challenge with Penny's (which all challenges are 'anything goes') our sponsor(s) are...



Prize~2 digital images of the winners choice


Prize~4 free Bugaboo Images


What great sponsor(s).  Please everyone go show some love.  Without our sponsors there would not be any Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.  

For the first challenge I chose an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Valentine Girl Elephant Set 02



This is my first slimline card.  Isn't the little elephant 
just the cutest darned thing.  So enjoyed coloring
this little one.  The sentiment was provided by Bugaboo
Stamps.

My card is a slim-line but it is also a diagonal one.
You can find the instructions over at Splitcoast Stampers.

Here is my card fully opened.  The paper used is
very old.  The sentiment for the inside was also
provided by Bugaboo Stamps.

Just a close-up.

I made an envelope and just happened to have an
extra little elephant.

Well that's it.  If you would like any more information please feel free to reach out.  I'll see you in 2 weeks for the next Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.  I hope you stay safe and stay well. 

Bright Blessings,




2 comments:

  1. Oh Jana, this is just adorable! I love that you coloured up this cutie in pink! Fantastic card design and wonderful use of the sentiments from the sponsor - they're perfect for little Ellie! Thrilled to have you on our team, and in love with your first project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, Jana! I love the creativity of the shape. That sentiment is just so beautiful too. Your elephant is coloured to be so cute in that pink. So clever to make an envelope too!! Love having you on the Penny’s team :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!