Wednesday, July 7, 2021

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

 


What an accomplishment!  I haven't been on the DT long but this is a big deal!  Please if you can, go to Penny's Challenges and leave a comment.  I am sure Geesje would really appreciate it!

On to the sponsors for challenge 500.  I've got 2 heavy hitters.  Who are they you ask?  

Bugaboo Stamps
Prize~4 images of the winners choice

Twinkle Lane Designs
Prize~8 pound store voucher

Wow these are wonderful sponsors.  Please everyone go show some love!  

Let's get started.  I am using a image from Bugaboo Stamps called We One Ice Cream Wagon.  This is just an adorable image and here is the background story about my creation.

Where I live, it's open season for door-to-door salespeople.  So I make a new sign each year with a snazzy phrase.  I have even had salespeople come back just to see the new sign.  So here it is.

The sign is a 12x12 American Crafts sheet cut in
half (so 6x12).  The background paper is a seasonal
12x12 pad that I got at Ross Dress For Less many
moons ago.  So cute with the ice cream bars.

Here is a close-up.  The image was colored using
Prismacolor Pencils. Bright colors that remind me
of summer were chosen.

On vellum. I printed my phrase for this year.

So that is my sign for the front storm door.  I think the salespeople will get a big kick out of it.  Might have to save this one.  Oh forgot to tell you.  I am going to laminate the sign to protect it from sun damage and fading.

That's it for this fortnight.  I will see you on the 21st of July for more fun!

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are truly blessed.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!