Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Penny's Challenge #502

 Hello everyone.  Can you believe it's August?  Where I live we are in a terrible drought with wildfires all over the state.  There is a chance of some rain (maybe) on Thursday and Friday.  Please pray for rain.

It's time for another anything goes challenge over at Penny's.  Let me show you the awesome sponsors for challenge #502.

Jan's Digital Stamp Shop

Prize~$10 Store Voucher


Pattie's Creations Digital Images
Prize~3 Digital images of the winners choice

Here are 2 sponsor's that are always fantastic.  Go show some love!

Now on to my creation.  I am using an image from Pattie's Creations Digital Images titled 'Flamingos'.  Now I love flamingos!  I have ones that light up and metal one for outdoors.  I have salt shakers and even a huge assortment of rubber stamps.  Do you think I could come up with an idea?  Oh heck no!  So I finally found some paper and a saying.  Now to put it together.  Here it is!

I colored the flamingos with Prismacolor Pencils. 
Made a A4 card and matted a black background.
Next I cut out the part of the paper I wanted to use
and glued it on to the black background.  The
Flamingos were cut using my Silver Bullet Cutter.
The saying is copied from a set of flamingo stamps
and printed on vellum and cut out.
(isn't that paper perfect?)

The inside is blank.  Just don't know what it
will be just yet.

The back of the card.

That's it for this challenge.  I hope to be able to comment on your entry!  See you in a fortnight!


Be Safe, Be Healthy and know you are very blessed.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!