Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #514

 Hello everyone!  Let's welcome February!  Still cold as heck here.  High today was almost 44 degrees fahrenheit.  I have a very nostalgic Valentine to share with you today.  Let's see who has provided the design team with images.

Prize~3 Digital images of the winners choice


Prize~2 Digital images of the winners choice

Another set of fabulous sponsors.  I have provided the link to their stores.  Please go and show some love.  

On to my project using Sheep Ski Design.  The image is called Making Hearts.  I went old school Valentines for this project.  Here we go...

I made an old fashioned Valentines Day card like
I used to make in grade school.  I got out my doilies
I have collected and made the red inner ring with
a die set that was a gift.  I colored the image using
Prisma Colored Pencils.  Glue all the layers together.
Glue the layers onto a sheet of hot pink copy paper.
Please excuse the free hand heart cutting.


On the back I die cut the 4 other dies of the gift
set.  Then I cut out from a goody bag the conver-
sation hearts.  The big heart I wrote to dear hubby.


That's it for this challenge.  I believe the next challenge will be a couple days after Valentines Day.  So Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Stay safe, stay healthy and know you are very blessed!









 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Valentine, Jana! I love the old school feel of it! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!