Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Penny's Challenge #239 Anything Goes Using Paper

 Hello Hello so happy your can join me.  Boy here in Oregon USA we are in a cold snap.  It has been getting down to 23-26 F for the past two nights.  The weather will be changing quickly.  When the air pressure rises, I get nose bleeds.  Had one today so just rain for us ahead.  I've had plenty of time to craft but I need to show you who our sponsors are first...

PRIZE~3 digi images of the winners choice


PRIZE~3 digi images of the winners choice

Such a wonderful set of sponsors.  Each have unique images that are very nice.  Please go and show some love and say a quick thank you for sponsoring.

My Image is provided by My Besties and is called LAND OF THE FABLERS ~ FABLER FISH RIDE YUMPY~FURPLE IMAGE~ BY SHERRI BALDY. (say that 5 times fast). So here is how I have used this image.  

Many years ago, I was on a DT called Scrappy Dew.  I 
collected a lot of sets of SVG files.  All the little sea creatures
are from a set called Under the Sea Palz 2.  So I made a few and
used them for my undersea themed card.  I colored this image 
using my Arteza Pro Colored Pencils.  The background paper
is crinkled foil that is years old.  Brown Neenah for the bottom
of the sea.  I put my little sealife and seaweed.  Computer 
generated caption.

Here is a closeup of the right side sealife.  See the tiny eyes on
the clam shell?

The left side and the computer generated caption.


This is the inside.  The green animal is a seahorse that got
into some radioactive sludge.  My octopus is just a cutie.

The back with my logo and my inital to signify it's a Jana
Original.


I had a lot of fun and a lot of memories come up making this card.  Here is the link for ScrappyDew.  The file is towards the bottom.  Look around a bit.  I am sure you will find something you will want to create!

So that's it for this fortnight.  I will see you in two weeks with another Jana creation.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are very blessed.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!