Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Penny's Challenge #547 Anything goes using paper

 Hello all!  So how was your Mother's Day?  Since my birthday is so close to Mother's Day I get them bundled together.  (read previous post for the adventure). Here in the valley there is a celebration for strawberries.  That is my topic for this fortnights project.  But let's see who our sponsors are first!


Prize~~3 Digital images of the winners choice



Prize~~Voucher for 3 sets

What great sponsors!  I love creating with both of them.  They both have a huge variety of themes for the images that are crisp and clean.  PLEASE go show some love and say thank you to both of these great sponsors.  They really do appreciate it.

For this challenge I am working with an image from Last Minute Manda called Berry Sweet Gnomes #5 I just love this entire set that Manda has created.  Here is what I finally came up with.

Isn't this adorable?  The red card stock is from American 
Crafts.  It was cut in half to make a 6x6 base.  I colored the 
image with Shuttle Art Alcohol Markers and Prismacolor 
Pencils.  The dotted green is scrap.  I fussy cut the strawberries
from a sheet of paper I knew I had somewhere.  (I searched for a
while trying to find it in my big racks of boxes).  

Inside I wrote a little note.  Used more of the green printed 
scrap paper and added more strawberries.


Here is the front of the envelope.


Finally the back of the card.

Well that's it from my neck of the woods.  I will see you again in two weeks with another creative project.  So from my heart,

Stay Healthy, Stay safe and know you are blessed.  

1 comment:

  1. Super fun image and I love seeing the inside of the card. I feel I never do enough on the insides of my cards and seeing others helps inspire mine.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!