Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Pennys Challenge #566 Anything Goes

 Welcome everyone to the new contest at Pennys Challenges.  The challenges are always anything goes.  So lets have some fun!  Here are the sponsors.



Prize~



Prize~




Prize~

I am extremely happy with all the choices for challenge #566.  These 3 sponsors are wonderful. Crisp and clean images that just make crafting so much more enjoyable.  Go say a thank you and leave some love everyone!

My creation is from Hetty Clare and is titled Set of 3 Girls--Girl #3.  This is what I finally came up with.
Do you ever just get into a funk?  Well my mojo just flew the coop for the past week.  Slowly it's returning.  One day at a time.

I colored her using my new Castle Arts Oil based Colored
Pencils (which I am loving).  The card base is from a large 
stack that did not have a cover from my favorite thrift store. Oh,
I also did a print and cut on the image after coloring.

Yes the large pad of paper is double sided.  Added bonus.  The
stamp that says happy birthday is one I picked up in the cheap
bin at Joanns.

Finally the back.

Well that is it for this fortnight.  I hope you have a very crafty 2 weeks and see you then!


From my heart to yours, Stay Healthy, Stay Safe and know you are blessed!  









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!