Saturday, April 15, 2017

Who is Spider Man?

Hello and welcome to another Have Colors, Be Happy post.  This weekend is a birthday card and then tomorrow a Easter card.  So first let's see what colors I used.

ScrappyDew Vault Member file Super Heros view #7
Scrap Factory- Boy=No open Toes; Hair= Neil
Vault Member file Spider Web
Papers=American Crafts
     Peebles "KaBoom"
     Birthday Boy
Silver Bullet 24" Pro cutterSure Cuts A Lot V4.059
All my tools of scrapbooking including the kitchen sink!



I imported the Spider Web file so that I could make a card base.  Just a heads up, don't forget to mirror one image so that when closed the card closes it goes together.  Great Tip!  I cut the spider web and then made both the masked and un-masked spider men.  Cut some letters and yippee I was done.

Here is how it came out.

I used holographic paper from the Dollar Tree.

This came out really cute.  I manipulated the head (basically cut it off to get the new head to fit).

Looking good.

The back of the card is decorated also.

I found these big books at a thrift store.  Chase loves to read.

another

My favorite childrens author

The illustrations are fabulous.


That's it for the first post this weekend.  Have a Happy Easter! 

Bright Blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!