Saturday, May 27, 2017

I'm back

Hello everyone.  I think that I have figured out how to manage my time.  If you haven't heard I am working as office manager for our machine shop.  Owning your own business has it's perks.  One of those being that I can craft when I want to; but really only when I get the office stuff done.

So this week I have a couple of new baby cards.   Would you believe that the new little ones were born 24 hours apart?  Both are little boys and perfect in every way!  Let's see what colors I have used this week.


~I used Baby Monkeys from Scrappy Dew (I can not find this file)
~Bits and pieces of various papers
~Zenith KNK Zing electronic cutter
~Make the cut software
~All the usual stuff

So here is my projects:

The envelopes, the paper says it's a boy.

For Baby Corrick and Baby Derek


Inside for Corrick


Inside for Derek

These were a lot of fun to make.  I think that the center step card really sets these cards off.  Now next week I will have another project.  It's graduation time, so that is probably what I will focus on.  Have your best week ever, bright blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!