Thursday, March 1, 2018

Createful Hearts Challenge # 12

Hello Hello!  Seems like such a long time since we got together to chat.  First something new for the Challenge on Mary's website, Createful Hearts Digi's and Designs.  Each challenge will begin on the first of the month and run through the 29th or 30th of the month.  The theme is always anything goes with the option of (for this month) add green or a shamrock.  This is going to be a fun one!

Now I requested this image from Mary quite a long time ago.  It is called Floral Hug Digital Stamp.
Coloring  was done with my new Prismacolor colored pencils (The Bob got them for me at Christmas the 150 set)  I haven't gotten used to writing down each and every pencil I have used.  I will try to do better.

So here is what I have created~~~

Here is the front of the card.  Just learning how to blend colors
to make the flowers look realistic

This is the inside where I will be able to write a note

This is the back.  I think it is time to create a new spring edition of
the back stamp.  Maybe something with flowers?


Short, sweet and to the point this challenge.  Remember to read the rules on this link to Marys website.  Sure hope you have a wonderful month and see you in April!

Bright blessings for you best week ever!  Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!