Monday, September 3, 2018

A2 Frame Card(s) for Monday Sept. 3, 2018

Hello dear friends.  Anyone ready for some fall?  Here in Oregon it usually starts raining Halloween and doesn't lay off the precipitation until July 5th.  We are so behind in the rainfall this year.  2018 has already been classified as the driest year on record.  Come On Rain!!!

So for today I have created A2 Frame Card Set #2.  I used the 6 sided frame this time.  I hope to use this pattern for other cards in the future.

Crafty Friends, I used a chubby unicorn named Purdie in my creation this week.  I just have to give a shout out to Amy and her new business Witt & Sass Stamp Company!  Purdie is a chubby unicorn that will be getting into trouble and have adventures which a new stamp set will be made.  I LOVE using these stamps.

Now on to what I created with a list of supplies.


PC 1018, 1019, 1017, 1070, 994, 1009, 995
1007, 929, 1011, 1005.

  • Glitter Paper-Dollar Store
  • Flowers-Dollar Store
  • DCWV Delightful Stack
  • Cardstock-American Crafts
  • Ink Tuxedo Black from Memento
  • My needle nosed tweezers and the other stuff that I can never remember to                                 list.
  • OH OH I have to list the kitchen and bathroom sinks!!!

Here we go...Picture Heavy Ahead!


Envelope

Back of Envelope

This is the A2 Frame Card #1
I added the inside frame around the window.  It looks better.


Of course the back is decorated.


This is a birthday card for a dear friend.  She is the first one of the high school gang of friends to turn 60.  So this year will be busy and filled with birthday cards to make! 

Thank you so much for visiting.  Have the most wonderful day ever!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!