Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Summer Tent Camping Box

Hello everyone.  I am a day late and I apologize, events just have ways to interrupt your life.  So I am here today to share this amazing Mountain/Summer Tent Camping Box.  Oh what a fun project.  I had never done 3D paper crafting until my friend Debs suggested I try.  So I am now on the DT for Simply Crafty SVG's.  Having gotten the hang of 3D projects, I am now starting to let my wonky/creative personality show through.

So here we go...

This month I have chosen a file called Tent Camping Box.  Last month I made a Mountain Box Card with Yetti's and pink flamingos.  This month is a little tamer.  Let me show you what I came up with (picture heavy)

Here is the front of the box.

I used ribbon and tacky glue on the front and back.

This is what the sides look like.  DCWV has colored burlap.  I got this at Tuesday
Morning this winter.  They had a pastel book and a bright book.  Love working
with this.  It has a paper backing and cuts like burlap.

The back.  I used ground coffee for the ground.

Here is how the box opens.

You could put a small present/note inside.

The inside of the box.

And the completed box again.

Some of the special items that I used on this project are:

Ground coffee for dirt
Ribbon to cover the kraft board
Glitter for the trees
Holographic paper for the cooler
Heart brads
 Thank you so much for visiting this time.  I will be back in a month for a project for back to school.  Bright blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!