Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Mountain Camping Box Card

Hello everyone!  I have a great project from Simply Crafty SVG's.  My project is called
Mountain Camping Box Card.  It is a wonderful project and Simply Crafty SVG's files are phenomenal.  They come with full instructions to put any project together.  Sandy is an amazing designer and available for help anytime.  Please go check her shop out.

OK, most of you know that I have a rather quirky sense of humor.  So I asked Sandy if I could use some interesting embellishments for the box card.  So I have decorated with some funny stuff.  (I hope you can laugh at them too)

This is a side view

Another side view

Here we go!  Big foot Gorge and Yeti Pass

Have to have a pink flamingo

OMG it's a AirStream trailer with real curtains.
Also the lawn chair has a cold drink and bug spray.
And you can't go wrong with a Christmas Tree!

Last but not least, the camp fire had to have marshmallows
cooking for s'mores.  

Here is the finished Mountain Camping Box Card.  There
is the cresent moon with a falling star.  The front says Relax
and also Happy Summer.


Dear Sandy, I just helped your card along a little bit!  BTW Sandy loved it!  Hope you enjoy my little bit of fun.  Next design team project I will just make something and leave the humor out (maybe).  

Take card everyone.  Happy Independence Day!

Bright Blessings, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!