Monday, June 4, 2018

It's almost Fathers Day!

Happy first Monday of the beautiful month of June 2018! I am so excited that you came to visit.  This  Simply Crafty SVG's file was a bit of a stretch for me.  But with Sandy's very concise and very clear instruction PDF I had no troubles.  But first lets see what I used in the box of crayons (items used to create the new project).



(2) sheets of grey and blue brick paper from Timeless Textures
      by DCWV.
Silver Mirror paper from Dollar Tree
Grey 12x12 from Paper Accents
My trusty needle nosed tweeters
Many tiny scraps of paper for the tools
Loctite spray adhesive
My Silver Bullet 24" Pro cutter
SCAL 4 software

So on to the reveal!
This is the front of the card.  I made extra of the tools so I could
decorate the front.  The envelope is decorated with another tool chest.  It says
Happy Birthday Bob!
This is the card before opening.

The inside.  I tried to make it look exactly like the garage at home.
The floor is the same.  Workbench and tool chest are just like
the ones in the garage.
This is what the card looks like from the side.
My husband's nick name is Grumpy Gus.  So that's the name of the garage.
This is a look at the top of the tool chest and the tool bench.
So that is my first Monday of the month project.   I sure hope you give this file a try.  Here is a link:  Garage Workshop Popup Card I think you will have no problems make this one.

Bright blessings for the Month of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!