Monday, May 7, 2018

Sunflower cards from Simply Crafty SVG's

Hello everyone!  It's the first Monday of the month and my turn to showcase another amazing svg file from Simply Crafty SVG's.  Now I don't know about you personally, but for me nothing says summer more than sunflowers and gerbera daisies.  I just love them.  So I have picked out Sunflower Card SVG File for this month.  This file would also be wonderful for Mothers Day this weekend.

Rather than just write about how I did these, I took a lot of pics.  So you have been warned.

Lets get started!


There are two types of cards available in the SVG file.  So I am making both.

A little trick...I use wrapping paper that I got for holidays that is
double sided.  I got a wonderful buy at Costco.  Here is one side.

This shows the opposite side of the paper.


I have a Silver bullet Pro 24" cutting machine.  Don't know what I would do
without it.  I have used a force of 25 and a speed of 300.   I hope you can see
the flowers I have cut for the sunflower design.


Weeded like butter!

Now I have one that is gold and one that is holographic.  Love this paper.

Sunflower pieces cut out.

Gerbera Daisy card cut out.

The other shiny and holographic papers are from Dollar Tree.  Just
amazing what you find there.

Gerbera Daisy ready to be assembled.

Love these!









Completely finished
Now for the beauty shot!

I hope you have gotten a few new ideas with my post!  If you have any questions, just holler!  Simply Crafty SVG's has a surprise later in the month.  So make sure you check back or like my Facebook page, Have Colors, Be Happy!  Hope to see some new faces!

For now, Bright Blessings, Jana


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!