Tuesday, April 3, 2018

New project with Simply Crafty SVG'S

Hello everyone!  I am very honored to be able to show off what my project is this month.  I thought I would do a photo essay.  Here we go!


I used a heavy weight 12x12 enbossed brown for the base.

Sandy suggested something stiff.  I used a file folder.

Worked like a dream.

Leaves are also stiff paper.  Bazill maybe?

I had a bright idea.  How about watercolor paper for the flowers.
It's very stiff and my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
would be beautiful.

I should have thought of this idea many moons ago.

Time to start putting this together.

Love the color scheme of the paper.

The back.

I inked the edges for the top of the pot.

Starting the flowers.

I wanted the Orchids to really stand out.  Bright pink fits the bill.

The flower buds.

Flowers are cut.

Here is the finished product.  

Side view.

The back panel.

The beauty shot!

So this is my project for this month.  Here is the link to the Orchid Box Card.  Sandy has wonderful directions that are clear and concise.  The SVG'S cut like butter.  I sure hope you can come on over to https://www.simplycraftysvgs.com.  Leave some love and find a project you love.  I will see you the first Monday in May!  
Bright Blessings, Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!