Sunday, April 1, 2018

CHDD Challenge #13

Hello everyone.  Happy Easter.  I hope you day is filled with blessings.

I have a bon voyage card to share with you this challenge.  I has used a new design by Mary Smith.  This is called Vintage Butterfly Air Mail Digital Image.  I hope that you like what I did with it. But first lets list the colors used for this project.

 Prismacolor Pencils:
                                PC935, 1006, 1017, 1003, 924, 913, 1079, 956, 
                                1036, 1094, 105, 929
                            Papers:
                                 Pack Your Bags 12 x 12 by Little Yellow Bicycle
                                 Graphic 45 On the Boardwalk serie
                            Tools
                                  Loctite Spray Adhesive
                                  Tonic Extreme point scissors
                                  Rotary cutter and matt
                                  Von Bovage Mirror embellishment
                                   The kitchen sink and other stuff I never
                                   remember and never write down.

Here is what I came up with.  Remember friends our blog challenges are always ATG, with an added element if you would like to use it.  This time it's add lace.

Tell me what you think...

The front


The inside
The back.  If you look closely, the travel theme is
carried throughout the card.


That is it for the month of April.  May 1st will be coming really fast.  May your days be filled with wonder and blessings.  Take care,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!