Monday, October 7, 2019

Creepy Coffin Treat Boxes

Hello everyone!  Time for another creation using the fantastic files from Simply Crafty SVGs. I chose the Creepy Coffin Treat Boxes for this months post.  I continue to be amazed with the creative files that Sandy comes up with.  This file is so easy to use.  I enlarged it to almost 6" tall.  Putting them together was a breeze!  Here they are...

I learned my lesson.  If something is black, don't photograph it on black.

I cut out a simple bat shape and put names on each.  I had to come up with
a way to make a Creepy Coffin Box for a girl.  I think I nailed it.

On each of the long sides I picked out some paper that kinda matched the front.
And here is the beauty shot.  I had to get some candy.  So I chose Reeces
Peanut Butter Cups (they are the bob's favorite)  {my chocolate stash is hidden}.

So I hope you have a wonderful not to spooky Halloween.  I hope this year to give out lots of candy.  My neighborhood has a lot of new young families.  So we shall see!

Bright Blessings, 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!