Wednesday, October 2, 2019

On The Farm with Southern Girls Challenge!

Hello everyone!

This blog post is going to be very short.  I have gotten a sinus infection.  I think the weather getting very cold has a lot to do with it.  Need to put a big pot of water on the stove and get some moisture in the house. 

This Southern Girls Challenge theme is 'On The Farm'.  The image I am using is from Colour of Love by Heather Valentin.  It is called Peace Possum.  Now this darling Peace Possum lives on the farm spreading peace wherever she visits.  Here is my creation.


Please click on the pic to see all the details.

I think every farm has to have a lot of ants.

I don't know what this card will be for yet.  So i left the inside blank.
This is the back.  My initial is a vellum sticker sheet.



So that is my project for October 3, 2019.  Team Trace will be back for October 29 with another challenge.  Hope you can play along!

Bright Blessings,   




1 comment:

  1. That's just as cute as can be, Jana! Hope you feel better soon, my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!