Friday, December 6, 2019

Merry Christmas for our Doggies and Kitties!

I try to come up with new treats for my kitty Emmie and my grand kitties and grand doggies.  My DIL is a Veterinarian.  They have 3 kitties and 4 doggies.  So I have a bunch of Christmas presents to make and give.  Thank goodness for Simply Crafty SVGs.  Sandy has the purrrfect stocking box just for the animals in our life.  Here is some pics of the finished boxes.  4 Cat and 4 Dog stockings.

Here is a pic of all the stocking boxes I made.  The boxes are made out of
NeeNah solid color cardstock and the sides are Co'Ordinations.

These two have paper from the Jolly Stack by American Crafts, bones are
made from scraps.  Next I cut some tinsel and used curling ribbon to make
each box unique.

I think you can see the names on the small bones at the top of each stocking box.
The paper used here is from Graphic 45 '12 days of Christmas'.  The paper
name is Joyeux Noel.  

Now on to the cats.  The girls have picked names from the greek gods for their
fur babies.  Paper for these two are, on the left Sweater Weather 'snow friends'
by American Crafts.  The right is another G45.

I named our fur baby to match the Wizard of Oz.  We have had Munchkin
Forrest, Spooky Forrest and currently Emerald Forrest (Emmie for short).
These two stocking boxes are the same as the ones above.

This project went together very quickly once I got started.  Christmas/Yule season is always a race
to get everything done and ready.  I don't take down decorations until Twelfth Night.  I do love all my lights and shinys.  

I wish each of you a bright and glorious Christmas (however you celebrate).  I will see you the 1st Monday of January 2020. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!