Sunday, January 5, 2020

Getting ready for Valentines Day 2020

My disclaimer...This is from 1-7-2019.  I haven't seen my mojo in a couple of weeks but didn't want to let the team down!

Whew!  The holidays are over.  Epiphany was yesterday.  My decorations need to be put away and decorate for Valentines Day.  This month I picked the Garden Shed to create.  With Valentines Day just around the corner,  I wanted to make the shed a Love Shack.  Remember the b-52's song Love Shack?  It was the inspiration.

Simply Crafts SVG's are wonderful to work with.  Sandy Stark (owner and creator) does incredible videos and and also provides a step by step PDF you can print out and follow.  So gang go check the website out!

Here is what I created.

Here is the Garden Shed as the Love Shack.  The two cute kids
are from Melonheadz.  

The Front.

Lookie, the door actually opens.

Side photo.

The box portion is rather large.  I imagine
it will hold a bag of Hershey Kisses.

The other side on inside the box. 

This is the roof.  I just love the paper.

Another presentation shot.

I had a lot of fun making this.  So happy that Sandy is agreeable to my wacky sense of humor.  Next months project hasn't been decided on yet.  So your guess is as good as mine!  So take care for now.

Bright blessings,


1 comment:

  1. It's just fabulous, Jana! I HEART it! :o)
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment. Just google it...and you'll find it's huge all over again. There's lots of groups on facebook too. I found a really nice one to join. Let me know if you're interested and I'll invite you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!