Monday, February 3, 2020

Gift Box for Daughter In Law

Can I tell you how much I enjoy making Simply Crafty SVG's?  I am completely addicted.  I just wish there were more hours in the day to craft!  Thank you Sandy for creating absolutely fabulous files for everyone to create!

My Daughter-in-laws birthday was the end of January.  We don't celebrate it until after the Super Bowl is done with (Yeah KC Chiefs).  I have several presents for her but I try to make something also.  After looking at all of Sandy's files, I have chosen the 3D Dog House file.  Just a quick note, my DIL is a Veterinarian so this is perfect.

I had bought some tan/beige double sided heavy cardstock a while back.  Even though it has images on the other side I loved the color of the beige.  That is the main component of the dog house.  Let me show you what I have created...

Isn't she adorable.  The eyes were a gift from a friend.  But little Maggie
has a sassy grim from ear to ear.

I used brown Pebbles Chalk to chalk the edges of the shingles.  

I have held on to this paper for at least 5 years.  I found it on clearance at
Joanns.  It is glitter paper.  I knew I would use it for DIL someday!

This is what I was talking about with the cream colored card stock.  I don't
think it is to bad for the inside of a doggies house.  You could call it designer
wall paper!

Well that all for this month.  I hope that you will go and check out Simply Crafty SVG's.  Sandy has a file for every holiday.  Remember Valentines Day is almost here.  Take care and see you in March 2020.

Bright Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!