Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Southern Girls Challenge for 6-25-2020

Hello everyone!  I do hope that everyone is healthy and safe.  My family (knock on wood) has been healthy and safe through the pandemic.  Continued blessings for health, safety and happiness.  Happiness comes from my craft room.  Love having time to craft.  

For this month our absolutely fabulous sponsors are...


Auzz Trinkets N Crafts






Everyone could you spare a few moments and share some love for our amazing sponsors?  They are so generous in providing images for our challenges.  Thank you Sponsors!!!

My image for this challenge is provided by Jan's Digi Stamps and is titled Seashore Christmas.  I am in love with this image.  I may make this my image for Christmas 2020.  So this is what I have created...

Here they are.  I printed out the background
with the color image of the seashell tree.  I used
melted Perler beads and decorated each one in
the colors of the tree.  

A better picture of the first tree.  

The inside.

Second Tree.


The inside is stamped and embossed.
The bottom stamp says 'May the beauty 
of Christmas be with you all year long.




That's it for me for this month.  I will be back next month with another creation.  Brightest Blessings filled with safety and good health.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!