Wednesday, June 10, 2020

You're The Man Challenge #208

Hello everyone.  I have a great creation to share with you today.  There is a story behind why I picked this image and I will tell you in a minute.  First let's see who our sponsors are for challenge #208 'You're The Man!'



Prize~$12 Gift Certificate


Prize~$5 Gift Certificate


Prize~2 Digital Images

Oh my golly gracious!  Boy we have some very well known sponsors for this challenge.  Please my crafty friends, go and show these sponsors some love.  Without them there would NOT be challenges anywhere.

Back to my story.  My hubby Bob or as the daughter calls him 'The Bob' is a Master Diver.  He has taught many a person to S.C.U.B.A. dive.  He has salvage dived off the Oregon coast for sunken ships and served as the Dive Master on a cruise around the Bahamas.  Being on the Oregon Coast, the waters here are very cold and divers need to wear a dry suit that will keep out the cold.  The suit Deep Sea Doug has on is called a hard hat rig. Air is supplied via hoses on the surface. So Bob will really appreciate this image and it is just perfect for the daughter to give to him.
  

This is the Bob.  Maybe a grey head and a few 
pounds heavier but it's Bob.  The image is from
Dr. Digi's House of Stamps and is called
 Deep Sea Doug. The backgound paper is from a
very old stack that had papers for seasons and
holidays. I used Arteza and Prismacolor pencils
and also regular old sharpies (you know the ones
that get you slightly high or in my case sick). 
The diver Bob sign is on light green scrap.



Now remember this card can be for any occasion
and I decided to use it as a birthday card. More of the
 same paper from the front of the card.  I just printed the 
saying onto the paper using my printer.




Well thats it for the 'You're The Man' challenge #208.  You have until July 6, 2020 to upload your entry to the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge.  I sure hope you can join in!  


So for this month, I wish you bright blessings and please stay safe and well.




1 comment:

  1. WOW! I really really love the card and your coloring is top notch! Wish I had those skills.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!