Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Penny's Challenge #487


 Well after 2 cataract surgeries and the healing that must take place I am finally able to say "I'm back to creating!"  My eyes are healing nicely and will probably keep changing for the next 6 months to a year.  But I am back to my colouring and loving life again.

So for challenge #487 we have two fabulous sponsor(s).  Here they are.



Prize~4 Digital images of the winners choice


Prize~3 Digital images of the winners choice

I have to say that these two sponsors are so generous with the images they have provided for the design team to use.  Please go show some love!


Now on to my project.  I have repurposed a tea tin into a candy box for Valentines Day.  I made this while my eyes were still healing so please disregard the whoops.

I have a list of all the colors used on 'Dottie Save The Earth' digital image by Bugaboostamps.com. Just email me.  So this was done using all scraps from the many projects I do.  The ribbon on the sides is from a beach themed scrapbooking kit.  Little gems are from Joanns.  So here it is.

I must apologize.  I didn't take pics to show the 
creation of the candy box.  Thought I had but
so is life.

Here is the completed repurposed tea tin.  It really
was a perfect fit for this project.  I just love how
my project came together.


That's it for this first project of 2021.  In a fortnight I will be back with another surprise to you (and me) creation!  So glad you could join me today!  But for now...

Bright Blessings, 









4 comments:

  1. Whoop! Whoop! It's so great to have you back Jana! I just love your repurposed tin! I honestly couldn't be trusted to only get through it once. I see myself refilling every evening, and digging in afresh, every day! Addict, that's what I am!! Love this fun image and so impressed that you worked on this while you were still recovering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, you always leave such wonderful comments. Just between you and me, Shhhhhh I'm a chocolate addict also!

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! So happy to hear that you're doing well, and back to having fun again! It's a great project! Can't wait to see more! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy you really help me to get inspired. Thank you my dear friend!

      Delete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!