Tuesday, October 6, 2020

A Surprise Wine box with Simply Crafty SVG's

Welcome to my newest creation featuring designs from Simply Crafty SVG's.  I had a need for a box for a wine bottle.  The gift is not actually a wine bottle but a bottle of pumpkin spice flavoring.  I have used the Exploding Wine Bottle Box SVG file.  Here is what I have done.

First I made a shaker tag.  It says Happy
Anniversary 2020.  It is made from beige heavy
cardstock.  I also colored the scroll with Prisma
Color pencils.  The sparkle mix is from Hoffman
Originals and called Green Pesto.

I got this during a Tuesday Morning visit.  My
DIL loves anything pumpkin spice.

Here is the finished box.  Black ribbon plus the
shaker tag.  All papers are from Graphic 45 and
are double sided 12 x 12's.  This paper is from
Bohemian Bazaar and called Mystical Masterpiece.

A little better view of the completed box.

Off comes the lid and the sides fall apart.  This
is such a great file. 

Here is the glamor shot!

So that's it for this month.  I will have another post on November 2, 2020.  Until then stay healthy, stay safe and I wish you the brightest of blessings.  Oh almost forgot, Happy Halloween if you celebrate.






1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful project, Jana! A fabulous gift too...YUM! I love the addition of the shaker tag! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!