Monday, October 5, 2020

October 5, 2020 with Simply Crafty Svg's

I have been making a set of card for my daughter-in-law.  She is a Veterinarian.  I just found out today that she brought home two new baby kitties.  So my daughter and DIL now have 4 dogs, 5 cats and 2 aquariums.  Oh they also have a ton of wildlife in their backyard.  Never a dull moment with this household.  

Today I would like to share the dog version of the Dog Angel Sympathy Card.  My DIL loves being a Vet. but the one aspect she hates is when she has to euthanize an animal.  Doesn't matter what type it is, it comes with the profession.  So to make it a little more easy I have made cards for her to send to the furbabies parents.  So here is what I have made so far.

This is last months project.
  Cat Angel Sympathy Card.

This month I have made the canine
 version of Dog Angel Sympathy Card.

Envelopes

The cards

I have used double sided tape to seal the envelope.

Side by side

I saved the cut out of the dog and one of the 
clouds for the inside.  The pink matches to well.
I should have backed the dog with a dark paper.

This is much better.

Male cards

Female cards

Side by side

These two sets of cards are going to be an anniversary present.  10-5-2020 Is my daughter's birthday and their anniversary.  We will be celebrating this weekend with presents and maybe a cake.

Thank you so much for visiting.  Please stay healthy and safe.  

Brightest blessings,





  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!