Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Penny's Challenge #489 Anything Goes!

 Well can you believe it is February?  It's Tuesday Feb. 2, 2021.  Groundhogs Day.  A groundhog in Europe did not see a shadow or sun.  Gang he saw a RAINBOW!  Now that has got to be the best sign that 2021 will be a better year.  

It is Penny's Challenge #489.  As always it is anything goes.  This challenge we have a super duper sponsor, Digi Doodles Studio.

Prize~3 Digital Images 
(of the winners choice)


I absolutely love these images.  You can find an image for any occasion.  Go give them some love!

For this challenge I am using an image titled Little Love Birds.  It is such a sweet image for Valentines Day.  I guess it could be for any occasion celebrating love.  Here is what I have created.

I did not dream up this design.  I found it on Splitcoast Stampers.  The layout was copied from Paper Crafty Creations by Sheri Gilson.  She has all the measurements listed and the directions on how to make this card.  Go look around she has amazing ideas.

Here is my creation.

My image was colored with Prismacolor and
Arteza pencils.  Papers used are solids from
American Crafts, the printed paper is from many
years ago and I don't really remember
where I got it.  Ribbon from Joanns.

In this picture I just wanted to show off the
confetti that will be in the card.

The inside.

Now this is going to my hubby grumpy gus.  (real name is 'The Bob')  Of course I am the one who will be vacuuming the confetti.  But that's OK.  

I hope that each of you have a wonderful Valentines Day.  Or maybe a Galentines Day.  I will be back in a fortnight with a new project.

Stay safe, stay healthy!  Brightest Blessings,








2 comments:

  1. Oh Jana, I just loved reading your post. You make me giggle! Your card is adorable and I'm sure The Bob is going to love it! Super design for this image and I love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda I am so glad I made you giggle. I try to make sure my blog is a happy one. Thank you for the lovely comment!

      Delete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!