Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Penny's Challenge #490 'Anything Goes'

 Golly Gracious!  Challenge #490.  Penny's will top the 500 mark sometime this spring.  Do not know if there will be a celebration or not.  But I will keep you posted.

Hi there and welcome back to my little niche of the blog world.  I have a really cute project to share with you.  Let's see who our fabulous sponsors are.  


Dr. Digi's House of Stamps

Jan's Digi Stamps Digital Stamp Shop

These are some heavy duty sponsors.  Two totally unique styles.  Each one I very much enjoy designing with.  Please go show some love!

Now on to my creation.  I have used a Dr. Digi's House of Stamps image called Yogic Yulia.  This image is so interesting.  I new the instant I saw this digi I had to be able to create with it.  (doesn't hurt I LOVE Dr. Digi's stamps)  Now what I had in mind totally took a left turn.  This image was bound and determined to be used in one way only.  Let me show you what I created.


Here is my image.  Look at Yulia's stance.  What 
is she doing?  It is a yoga move but I don't know
which one.  I used Prismacolor Pencils and really old
paper scraps.  I am not happy with the way the
vellum was attached.  I will try again later.

I have a warped sense of humor.  But on the 
front of the card, Yulia looks like she is bowling.  
so I downloaded a background about bowling.  I
used a coloring page for the bowling pins.  The 
alley is another google image.  The writing is printed
on Vellum and came out much better.

Close Up


Close Up



I found a new stamp at Tuesday Morning for the
backs of my creations.


Oh I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments.  They make my world.  See you in another fortnight with another anything goes challenge at Penny's!

Stay healthy, safe and very blessed!



1 comment:

  1. Oh Jana, you always give me a giggle when I visit! I just love your card! I gave her a good hard look when I read your question, and I thought she looked a bit like she was skating. Just shows what a super image this is! Love your take on her!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!