Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Penny's Challenge #495

 Hello all!  Time for another Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #495.  As always this challenge is anything paper.  Let's see who our sponsors are.



Patties Creations 
Prize~3 Digital images of the winners choice



Prize~4 Digital images of the winners choice

Wow 2 great sponsors.  Go and show some love everyone.

For this challenge I have used an image from Pattie's Creations called Glamour Girl. This card is a commission for a friend attending a Quinceanera.  This is a celebration of a 15th birthday for a girl of spanish descent.  First part is a ceremony at church and then a great big party at a local hall.  It is a huge celebration and I thought that 'Glamour Girl' fit the bill.  Here is the card...


Here is the front.  I colored the girl with Prisma
color pencils.  The paper is from a very old book 
by ColorBok from 2010.  I next made a blue glitter
heart and cut out the number 15.

The inside is from that same ColorBok book.
Next I made sure I got the phrase right and printed
it on the paper for the inside.

This is the back.  The actual card is white and 
blue variegated and is from American Crafts.

I made the envelope from American Crafts card
and then lined the envelope with the leftover
paper from the inside.


All in all I am very happy with how this turned out.  My customer loved it.  So success!

Now next fortnight I will have a project that is NOT a card.  I like to change up what I make.  Wait, wait, wait, to all the ladies out there in the blog world, Happy Mother's Day!  So until next time,

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and Very Blessed!





1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card, Jana! Perfecto for the occasion! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!