Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Penny's Challenge #494

 Well did everyone have a wonderful Easter?  Bob and myself have not been vaccinated yet so we and my girls decided to hold a get together later.  Maybe decorate for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines and Easter and throw a big shindig for the neighborhood.  Wouldn't that be fun!  So let me get this show on the road.  Here are our sponsors for challenge #494.

Prize~2 digi images of the winners choice



Prize~ 2 digi images of the winners choice




Prize~ 2 digi images of the winners choice

Everyone please go show some love to these wonderful sponsors.  It really does mean the world to them.

On to my creation for this fortnights challenge.  Of Course all of the challenges at Penny's are Any Thing Goes (ATG).  I was lucky enough to work with a image from All dressed Up.  My image is called New Hair Do.  This is my card.

I printed the image on beige card and colored with
a new set of Prang colored pencils.  I had an old set 
that got to the point of being well loved.  The new 
pencils are just as nice.  The image was cut using
 another new stitched die and the edges
 are chalked in pink. The left side green
netting corner is from a new die and has
pink pearl accents.
  The paper is by Karen Foster Designs Inc. and is
dated 4-3-2013.  Found at Tuesday Morning.  
I found the quote online and typed and printed
it on vellum.


This is the inside.  You can see the paper
much better.  I don't what I will
be using the card for, so no sentiment yet.

The card base is a light pink and slightly embossed.


That's it for this fortnights challenge.  I do hope you can play along with us.  

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and the Brightest Blessings to you.









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Jana! All Dressed Up is one of my absolute favorites ever! ;o) I really like the addition of that pretty paper to the inside of your card too! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!