Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Penny's challenge #493

 Welcome back and thank you so much for visiting!  With Easter right around the corner, are you ready for all the hoopla?  I get in such a frenzy about getting to church and then coming home to fix our family meal that I don't get to enjoy myself.  I hope that your holiday is very special!

This challenge we have some really wonderful sponsors.  Here they are.



The Paper Shelter
Prize~3 Digi images for the winners choice

Fred She Said Digital Designs
Prize~$10 Store Voucher


Everyone please go and show some love to these fabulous sponsors!

This blog post is going to be rather short.  My image is from The Paper Shelter and is called Warm Feelings.  Since I knew I would be busy with holiday prep I chose to use the pre-colored image and background.  I did spruce it up a touch though!

I printed out the card front and 2 images of
the girl in the circle.  Using pop dots I tried my
hand at decoupaging one image over the other
to create depth. I die cut 2 corner shapes and 
added some gems.  The saying is printed on the 
card stock and die cut.   

Can you see the layers?

I printed and cut out another card front and 
layered it on a piece of pink floral scrap.  I used
sequins to add some bling and the saying is just
something I dreamed up.  

This is the back.  It has a latte I colored and says
"Make it a grande" around the circle it says 
"Pamper Yourself"  

That's it for this fortnight.  My wish for you is to have a very delightful Easter/Spring celebration.  

Stay safe, get your shot and brightest blessings,








1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Jana! The beauty of recoloured images is that you can come away with a gorgeous card with half the effort, and yours certainly is gorgeous! Love your layering!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!