Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Penny's Challenge #507

 Hey there~

It's time for another fabulous challenge at Penny's.  Of course, this challenge is always 'anything goes'.  Let's see who our sponsors are...


All Dressed Up
Prize~2 Digital images of the
winners choice

The Artsy Stamper
Prize~1 Stamp set of the winners
choice

Hetty Clare
Prize~2 Digital images of the winners
choice

I love this time of year.  All/most of the sponsors have announced there newest collections.  As a designer for Penny's we're are able to receive a image that might be brand new.  So I give a huge thank you to the sponsors.  Thank you for all that you do.  Go show them some love gang!

Now on to my creation.  My image is from Hetty Clare called Christmouse Wishes.
Here is what I have created.

Bright red card from Paper House and Graphic 45
background from the 12 Days of Christmas Collection.
Blue paper is a scrap and the snowflakes are from
a punch that I found somewhere.  I colored Mr. 
Christmouse with Prismacolor Pencils.  

The inside is more G45 12 days of Christmas paper.
The 2 signs are from a Big DCWV Christmas/
Winter Stack from 2013.

Here is the back.  I should say that the little 
pompoms are from a kit for children that was sold
by Joann's Fabric and Crafts.  

That is my project for this challenge.  I will be back with another creation in a fortnight.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!