Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Penny's Challenge #506

 Welcome to my blog.  What's new?  Around here it's down to the wire on decorating for Halloween.  My daughter's birthday is the first week of October.  I started a tradition way back of having her birthday party Halloween themed.  Well 40+ years later I keep this tradition alive.  Just need to wrap presents next.  So happy that I got ahead in my DT assignments.  Let's get the blog entry started.  Our sponsors for challenge #506 are...

Twinkle Land Designs
Prize~8 pound store voucher

The Paper Shelter
Prize~3 Digi images of the winners
choice.

These two sponsors are fabulous!  Always ready to sponsor design teams and the designs are really really nice.  Go show some love!  Now on to my project.


My image is from Twinkle Land designs and is 
called Gingerbread Man Digi. This was a joy to 
create with.  I found a coloring book image of a 
cup and enlarged it using SCAL and my cutter. Cut
it out and I have a joint where is opens.  I used a
really pretty silver wrapping paper for the
background. If you look closely it has holographic
 snowflakes. I coloredmy image using Prismacolor
Pencils. Cut it out.  I used spray adhesive and
stuck that puppy down.  Attached the spoon also. 
 I found a snowflake punch a while back.
Punched out green glitter and red mirror paper
snowflakesand using foam squares put
a pair in each corner!



Here I used a piece of DCWV 2013 Christmas-
Winter stack.  I attached 2 more snowflakes and
stamped a sentiment.  Below the card are jingle
bells.  If you are my age I would put them on my
shoelaces in jr. high and high school.



 
If I remember, it was last year when I started putting the days left before Christmas on the blog.  So here is the first of that tradition.


Thanks for visiting.  I love comments.  I'll be back in two weeks with another creation.

Stay healthy, stay safe and know you are blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!