Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Penny's Challenge #505 "Always Anything Goes"

 Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.  Have you ever just felt blah??? I don't know if I am coming down with something but I have NO desire to do anything but sleep and eat a little.  But I did complete my project for challenge #505.  First let's see who the sponsors are.

Sheepski Designs
Prize~3 Images of the winners choice

Cute As A Button
Prize~2 Images of the winners choice

I just love these two sponsors.  They both have wonderful and fun designs.  Go show some love my friends.

On to my creation.  I am using a image from Cute As A Button called Not a creature was stirring digital digi stamp.  This was a fun one to do.  Here are the details.

I printed out the image on my lazer printer.  I used
Prismacolor Pencils, Arteza Colored Pencils, a couple
of sharpies and I paper pieced the clock with white
glitter and the blanket with a pretty Christmas
themed scrap. Next I PNC the entire image using
my Silver Bullet 24" Pro cutter.  I printed the
title on heavy vellum using red ink.

I used that same heavy vellum for the Happy
Christmas. (that's fake snow on the surface &
boy what a pain to work with)

I know that you don't want to see this little sign.
Have you started your holiday routine yet?  I have
almost all my shopping done and just have to make
Christmas cards.  I will make sure to post them.  A
little word of advice, buy your items for your 
Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner NOW.  I didn't last
year and I couldn't find some items.  They will be
just fine until the New Year.  

So that is it for this Penny's challenge #505.  I hope that you are having a nice week.  I will see you again on Sept. 29, 2021.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are very blessed.






1 comment:

  1. Your card is darling.I need to look into the Arteza colored pencils. I just purchased their watercolor pens. I have only bought about 4 gifts so far. I have been dealing with Covid for what seemed like forever. Now that I'm better maybe I can focus on Christmas. Hope you have a great week!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!