Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #516

 Hello everyone!  How's everybody doing?  It seems like I am just waking up after a long winter's nap.  I live in Oregon.  What does it do in Oregon in the winter?   Rain/snow from end of October until the end of January for snow and end of June for the rain.  Summer starts on July 5, 2022 this year.  But what gets us Oregonians down isn't the rain/snow.  It is the dark and gloomy day after day with some sunshine thrown in.  So with the weather getting better so is my crafting.  But before I show you my new creation here are our sponsors.

Prize~3 single did images of the winners choice

Prize~8 Pound store voucher

Another set of fabulous sponsors.  Go show some love everyone!

Trouble comes in 3's.  Before Christmas my dishwasher decided to die.  January the dryer died.  Last friday my hard drive on my windows computer died.  So Bob and I fixed the dryer and the dishwasher.  This friday my new computer will arrive.  But I lost everything on the hard drive.  Thank goodness for backup drives.  But I managed to save some pics for my new creation.

My image is from Stampers Delights and is titled Chibi Tumnus Fawn.  This is what I came up with.

It's never too early to start my Christmas cards.
I colored him with Prismacolor Pencils and a white
gel marker added accents.  I used my cloud dies 
and a rounded stitched rectangle die for the
sentiment.  I used my Silver Bullet cutter to finish 
the print and cut.

The inside has dark blue and blue and white speckled
papers.  I gold embossed on vellum Merry Christmas.



Maybe you can see it better close up.

Well that's it for this project.  Now I need to go catch my Have Colors, Be Happy facebook page.  I am so far behind.  I will get it done.

So please stay safe, stay healthy and know you are very blessed!





3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Jana! So sorry to hear about your breakdowns! Things just don't seem to last as long as they used to...or as long as they should.
    We're actually getting lots of new snow today...but I love it! It's a good weekend to work on installing the flooring in my new craft room! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy thank you for the lovely comment. I was telling Bob we should just go by old appliances and use them as they didn't break down as often. More snow! Here I just wish the weather would make its mind up. Please show pictures of your new flooring. I have to get over to your blog and see what you have been up to dear friend! Enjoy that snow!!!

      Delete
  2. I'll have pictures up on facebook as soon as the flooring is in. We're making good headway on it! Have a great weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!