Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge # 517

 Hello!  It's time for another wonderful challenge over at Penny's Challenges.  I have a short but sweet project to share with you this post.  First off, let's see who the sponsors are for challenge #517.



Prize~3 Digital images of the winners choice



Prize~2 Digital images of the winners choice

Such wonderful sponsors for this challenge.  Go take a look around each one.  The images are wonderful and perfect for whatever subject/situation you need!  Go show some love gang!

On to my project.  This is actually the envelope for a project that I made for another design team.  I will show the card at the last of this post.  I have designed with Snail Mail from Pattie's Creations.  This was a fun one!

The red card is from AC Crafts and the
paper for the address is very old 
Valentines Day scrap.  Colored with
Prismacolor Pencils.  Paper pieced the 
snail's shell with white with red dots.


I found a envelope liner stencil made by Paper
Wishes a while back.  I used the yellow paper from
the inside of the get well card I made for my
SIL.


Here is the back.  I even decorated it!
I figure anything to bring a smile to her
face is well worth it!

Now, I don't know if I have shared recently that I actually have two blogs.  This one and Rhapsody On Paper.  It's the oldest blog and has a lot of projects on it.  That is where the card was published that the envelope goes with.  

The image is from Beccy's Place and is part of the
Big Wishes Set.  So now everything is together!

Well that's it for this edition of Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.  I hope that you get the chance to play along.  Can't wait to see what you create!

Bright blessings, Stay safe and healthy!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!







2 comments:

  1. Happy St Patrick's Day, Jana! That envelope is so super cute! Goes beautifully with that fabulous card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy your comments always brighten my day! Big hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!