Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #521

 Hello everyone I am back with another project for Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. All of our challenges are Anything Goes and are every fortnight.  I sure hope you can come and join the fun.  We have 3 amazing sponsors for #521.

Prize~3 digi images of the winners choice


Prize~3 digi images of the winners choice


Prize~2 digi images of the winners choice

Oh Wow!  These sponsors are amazing.  Go take a look around and leave some love friends.  

On to my project.  I am designing with Crafty Sentiments Designs and my image is Lady Bird and Butterfly.  Here is what I created.

The orange and lime green cardstock are from a 
huge package I bought at Tuesday Morning 
pre-covid.  I printed out a sky and ground piece
that I have used for the background.  I colored
the image using Prismacolor Pencils.  I die cut 
some grass added a sunflower sticker for the sun.
The saying is also a sticker.  The little snail is a brad.



The inside is more of the lime green card and some
orange printed card that I will write something on
when needed.

That's it for this post.  Kitten update, there little legs are getting stronger and I image that in another week I will need a kitten playpen.  They will be all over the place.  So until next time,

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!


All it seems to do is rain!



1 comment:

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!