Wednesday, May 25, 2022

PENNY'S CHALLENGE #522 "ATG ALWAYS"

 Hello everyone!  I am typing my blog post on my new Mac Mini that dear Bob unofficially bought me for a belated BD present.  My old iMac was from 2008 and I was in desperate need of an upgrade.  I also bought a 4K HD Apple Monitor which I adore.  Since I was running El Capitan OS I couldn't run most programs and had to use my Win 10 computer.  But I love to design and the only way to do that is with a Mac.  So back to designing I go!!!  Let's see who our sponsors are and what they have designed for us to use for challenge #522.

Prize~2 single images of the winners choice


Prize~3 digital images of the winners choice

Everyone these two sponsors are so gracious in suppling images to various challenges.  Please go show some love and say a quick 'thank you'.

On to my project.  I have used an image from Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps entitled Blowing In The Wind.  The images designed at Ching-Chou Kuik are so beautiful.  I hope you like my creation.

Here she is.  A Faerie blowing in the wind.  I first cut my card
for a 6x6.  Next I made a frame out of dark purple and gold 
foil.  The background is G45 'Flutterby'.  Now for the Faerie.
I colored her using my Prismacolor Pencils on Koh-i-noor
marker paper.  (it's a little heavier and hold up to my heavy
coloring as done here) I had my Silver Bullet do a print and cut.
I also attached two nylon net butterflies.

The inside is made up of a mitered square made out of the foil 
from the front.  A yellow honey comb paper and a pink flowered
paper are also from G45. (I just love that all paper from G45 are
double sided)


My label that goes on the back of each card I make.

That is my project for this fortnight.  I think it turned out pretty good.  Oh I almost forgot.  Kitten update.  (will have photos next time) They are all boys!  They should be adopted very quickly.  I have to say watching them grow up is so fun.  Something new each day.  They are wrestling with each other and eating real food now.  Still to young to be adopted out.  Pics next time I promise!!!

So for now have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend (in the USA).  

Be Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!