Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #523 Always 'Anything Goes'

 Here I am again for another fortnight at Penny's Challenges!  Each challenge lasts 2 weeks and you can enter 3 times.  It has to be a physical creation.  No digi's allowed.  So let's get started.  Here are the sponsors in alphabetical order.

Prize~$6 Store Voucher


Prize~3 digi images of the winners choice


Wow!  Another pair of extremely talented designers and very gracious in sponsoring our challenge.  Please go show some love everyone!

Now on to my project inspiration.  I have used an image from Jan's Digi Stamps called Spring Tiger Lilies.  I have to say I did quite a bit of research on how to color lilies.  I finally settled on this.

First I colored the lilies using Prismacolor Pencils, 
Prang Pencils and an off brand that I purchased at Costco.  I 
tried to blend the colors with some sucess.  The papers are
from my latest trip to St. Vinnies Thrift Store.  I bought 3 huge
bags of 12x12 paper.  In those bags was an entire package of
colored vellum.  Many Miss Elizabeth's Scrapbook pages and
a full set of Derwent Watercolor Pencils.  I think I got a great deal
for under $30 US.  I added some purple bling and the saying
Live life on full bloom (from the digital image)


Here is a close up


Here is a close up of the large steel can.  The border was cut
from some of the colored vellum.

The inside has more bling.

Close up

Almost forgot!  It's an easel card!

Well now for new kitten pics.  They are now 7 weeks old and into everything.  I have them in the back of the house.  Mainly in my craft room and the bathroom.  Mama kitty is very much done running after babies.  I guess that is what nana's are for!  

3 weeks

4 weeks

5 weeks

6 weeks

Boom Cuteness Overload!!!

Just a couple of weeks for you to get your entries in.  Hope you will come and play along!

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!