Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #524

 Happy Winter/Summer solstice.  Finally a dry day on the first day of summer here.  An added bonus is the air conditioner came on for the first time this year.  Might hit the 90's on Saturday and Sunday.  Then it's back to the upper 70's.  Boy howdy, i'll take this weather over steady rain any day!  Let's get the challenge started.  Here are our sponsors.

Prize~2 Digi images of the winners choice


Prize~2 digi images of the winners choice

Have I told you lately how generous these sponsors are?  Please go and show some love.  Without them there would be no us!

On to my project.  Short and sweet this challenge.  My image is from Leanns World 101 and is called Eric and Erica.  Here is my inspiration!

Using Prismacolor Pencils I colored Eric and Erica.  I did a 
print and cut with my Silver bullet.  Next I die cut 2 trees to go
on the blue and white snowflake background.  Using white glitter
paper, I hand cut a squiggle border for a blue holographic
ice skating rink.  

This is the inside greeting.  I just love Christmas in July season.
I cut 2 more trees out of blue paper and printed the sentiment
on clear vellum.  The snowflake paper is from DCWV 2013
Christmas/Winter big book.


So there is another Christmas card to put in my Christmas box.  At this rate I might be done by next July.  (kidding). 

Now a Queen Snowy and the 3 little kittens update.  Last Thursday they went with my DIL to a place called Friends of Felines.  Snowy got spayed and all the kittens got 1st shots and neutered.   Snowy came home and the kittens (to my knowledge) haven't been put up for adoption yet.  So here are a couple of pics.

Queen Snowy

2 of the 3 little ankle biters

The leader of the pack.

Would I do this again voluntarily?  Probably not.  By accident, of course.  I would help any animal in need.  So the kitten adventure has come to a close.  Good luck littles.  

So happy you came and visited today.  I'll be back in a fortnight with another project/challenge from Penny's!!

Stay Safe, stay healthy and know you are very blessed.

Happy 4th of July America!








1 comment:

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!