Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #525

 Hello everyone!  Welcome to my blog!  This post is going to be short and very nice.  But 1st we need to have our sponsors introduced.

Prize~8£ Store Voucher




Prize~3 Single digi's of the winners choice

Each of these sponsors are amazing and generous.  Wow, it was a delight to use one of their images! Go show some love everyone!

Now on to my project.  I have used an image from Twinkle Lane Designs called "Wellington Boots".  I hadn't made a card like this in a while.  Here we go!

I colored the grapes, leaves, pumpkin and mouse
with my Prismacolored pencils.  Then I went
 back to paper piecing the boots.  (i actually have
a pair of wellies similar to these)  I had a piece
of yellow sunflower paper for the background. 
I cut a window with a metal die and then
made a slightly larger frame in neon orange.  I also
placed a piece of clear acrylic between the
sunflower paper and the neon orange frame. The
Autumn Greetings was a rectangle stitched die
and inked with a brown/bronze.  I found a little
orange clothes pin and glued it on the corner
 to hold the little sign. 

The paper I used is from a set for an autumn
scrapbook page. The image I did a pnc. 
(you can see through the front of the 
card)


This is the back with my new sticker


Here is the close up.


Thank you so much for spending a little of your day with me.  I'll be back in a fortnight with another creation for Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and know you are blessed!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments. Thank you so much!